Hexagon Composites' subsidiary xperion awarded Mobile Pipeline® order in Pakistan
14.03.2017 Stock Exchange Release
Hexagon Composites' newly acquired subsidiary, xperion Energy & Environment, has received an order for X-STORE® gas container modules from EGAS Pvt. Ltd with a total estimated value of EUR 2.6 million (around NOK 21 million).
EGAS, one of the leading gas distributors in Pakistan, sees increased demand for Mobile Pipeline® Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) solutions for industrial customers in areas not served by pipelines.
While natural gas is a limited resource in Pakistan, piped gas to CNG stations and industries are being closed down during the winter season in order to dedicate this fuel to power plants for electricity generation.
Since 2013, EGAS has operated several X-STORE® modules serving oil wells for capturing and compressing flare gas. In 2016 EGAS bought TITAN® modules from Hexagon Composites' US-based subsidiary Hexagon Lincoln.
The Mobile Pipeline® modules are used to supply the captured CNG to industrial users with stable energy demand, such as hotels, fueling stations and the textile industry.
"As EGAS continues its expansion, we are proud to remain as their partner," says Hartmut Fehrenbach, Business Unit Director of Mobile Pipeline® at xperion Energy & Environment. "Lower CNG prices paired with higher transport efficiency improve the competitiveness of Mobile Pipeline® operators and favor our all-composite mobile solutions."
"Both X-STORE® and TITAN® gas modules have proven to be very suitable solutions in our endeavor to support the authorities' ambition of securing Pakistan's natural gas supply," says Hassan Raza, Executive Director at EGAS. "Hexagon Composite is a reliable partner and we expect more cooperation as we continue to expand our business."
The X-STORE® 48-foot modules are scheduled for delivery in the second quarter of 2017.
In October 2016, Hexagon Composites acquired xperion Energy & Environment in Germany to strengthen its position in the global composite pressure cylinder and systems market. xperion Energy & Environment, headquartered in Kassel, Germany, is a leading manufacturer of all-composite high-pressure cylinders for the automotive industry and gas transportation. The X-STORE® modules expand the Hexagon Composites' Mobile Pipeline® product portfolio.
For more information:
Solveig D Saether, Communication Manager, Hexagon Composites ASA
Telephone: +47 906 34 977 | email@example.com
EGAS Pvt. Ltd. is Pakistan's first private natural gas sales and distribution company specializing in capturing flared gas at oil wells. The company has gained significant experiences in developing a state of the art delivery method for transporting natural gas. EGAS captures raw gas at oil fields, processes and compresses it into large-scale specialized trucks which then transport the natural gas to industrial and commercial customers.
About Hexagon Composites
Hexagon Composites is a publicly listed company with its headquarters in Aalesund, Norway. The Group is a leading global supplier of composite pressure cylinders and systems for storage and transportation of various gases.
Follow us on Twitter: @HexagonASA
Illustration xperion Mobile Pipeline solution
STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASES
- 25.04.2017Mandatory notification of trade
- 20.04.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Minutes from Annual General Meeting
- 20.04.2017Hexagon Composites enters into joint venture agreement with Nel ASA and PowerCell Sweden AB
- 18.04.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Disclosure of large shareholdings - proxies received in connection with AGM
- 05.04.2017Hexagon Composites ASA issues 1,450,000 call options at strike NOK 27
- 30.03.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 22.03.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Annual Report 2016
- 16.03.2017Hexagon Composites receives new order for Hydrogen transport cylinders
- 14.03.2017Hexagon Composites' subsidiary xperion awarded Mobile Pipeline® order in Pakistan
- 22.02.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the fourth quarter 2016
- 14.02.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of fourth quarter 2016 results
- 19.01.2017Hexagon Composites signs Letter of Intent with Nel and PowerCell
- 19.12.2016Option exercised to acquire Ohio facility
- 15.12.2016New major order to Qatar
- 23.11.2016Minutes from Extraordinary General Meeting
- 23.11.2016Hexagon Ragasco awarded new significant order in Qatar
- 11.11.2016Mandatory notification of trade
- 10.11.2016Hexagon Ragasco enters strategic partnership with Lipigas in Chile
- 09.11.2016Hexagon Ragasco enters Bangladesh
- 02.11.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Notice of extraordinary general meeting
- 27.10.2016New large TITAN® 4 order for the oil and gas industry
- 27.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the third quarter 2016
- 17.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of third quarter 2016 results
- 05.10.2016Hexagon Composites acquires xperion and strengthens its position in the composite pressure cylinder market
- 04.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Closing of the Agility Fuel Solutions transaction
- 03.10.2016CORRECTION: Hexagon Composites ASA: Closing of the Agility Fuel Solutions transaction
- 03.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Closing of the Agility Fuel Solutions transaction
- 26.08.2016Disclosure of large shareholding
- 22.08.2016Hexagon Composites develops next generation hydrogen cylinder for Daimler's new Mercedes-Benz GLC F-CELL
- 18.08.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the second quarter and first half year 2016
- 15.08.2016Hexagon Composites enters the CNG-for-rail market with new joint venture
- 08.08.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of second quarter 2016 results
- 01.07.2016Hexagon Composites sees increased Mobile Pipeline® investment in Latin America with substantial order to Mexico
- 30.06.2016Hexagon Composites receives U.S. DOT permit for TITAN® XL
- 20.06.2016TITAN® XL North America order for large-capacity industrial natural gas solutions
- 14.06.2016Agility Fuel Systems and Hexagon Composites announce merger to create Agility Fuel Solutions
- 26.05.2016Hexagon Composites announces joint venture agreement with Siddha Gas Technik in India
- 12.05.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the first quarter 2016
- 02.05.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of first quarter 2016 results
- 27.04.2016Leading players shaping the hydrogen industry
- 20.04.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Minutes from Annual General Meeting
- 20.04.2016Disclosure of large shareholdings - proxies received in connection with AGM
- 01.04.2016Hexagon Composites ASA issues 925,000 call options at strike NOK 20
- 30.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA - Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 30.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA : Registration of share capital increase
- 29.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA : Approval and publication of prospectus
- 21.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Minutes from Extraordinary General Meeting
- 16.03.2016Hexagon Composites - Annual Report 2015
- 29.02.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Notice of extraordinary general meeting