Hexagon Composites extends long-term agreement with New Flyer Industries
25.02.2016 Stock Exchange Release
Hexagon Composites' wholly owned subsidiary Hexagon Lincoln continues its prominent position in the North American transit bus market by signing a long-term agreement with one of its key customers, New Flyer Industries.
The overwhelming majority of CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) transit buses in North America use Type 4 fuel tanks produced by Hexagon Composites. Demand for these vehicles continues to grow as they play an important role in lowering emissions and particulates in urban areas. This agreement affirms the Company's position as the leading supplier of fuel tanks to this market.
"Our companies have a 20 year history of working together. We are pleased to have Hexagon Composites as our preferred supplier for CNG tanks and ancillary products. We are working together to implement new technologies to improve the value proposition for our customers," says Raul Ramirez, Director of Strategic Sourcing, New Flyer Industries.
"Our team is providing valuable support to help engineer a more efficient system with new product offerings for these vehicles," says Chet Dawes, Vice President of CNG Automotive Products, Hexagon Composites. "This agreement is a reflection of the dedication and long-term collaboration between our companies."
The multiyear agreement presents an estimated overall delivery value of USD 45 million (approximately NOK 380 million).
For more information:
Chet Dawes, Vice President CNG Automotive Products, Hexagon Lincoln, Inc.
Telephone: +1 402 470 5015 | email@example.com
Solveig D Saether, Communication Manager, Hexagon Composites ASA
Telephone: +47 906 34 977 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hexagon Composites ASA is a publicly listed company with its headquarters in Ålesund, Norway. The Group develops and produces composite cylinders for the storage and transport of various gases under pressure.
Twitter: @Tuffshell and @HexagonASA
STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASES
- 14.02.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of fourth quarter 2016 results
- 19.01.2017Hexagon Composites signs Letter of Intent with Nel and PowerCell
- 19.12.2016Option exercised to acquire Ohio facility
- 15.12.2016New major order to Qatar
- 23.11.2016Minutes from Extraordinary General Meeting
- 23.11.2016Hexagon Ragasco awarded new significant order in Qatar
- 11.11.2016Mandatory notification of trade
- 10.11.2016Hexagon Ragasco enters strategic partnership with Lipigas in Chile
- 09.11.2016Hexagon Ragasco enters Bangladesh
- 02.11.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Notice of extraordinary general meeting
- 27.10.2016New large TITAN® 4 order for the oil and gas industry
- 27.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the third quarter 2016
- 17.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of third quarter 2016 results
- 05.10.2016Hexagon Composites acquires xperion and strengthens its position in the composite pressure cylinder market
- 04.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Closing of the Agility Fuel Solutions transaction
- 03.10.2016CORRECTION: Hexagon Composites ASA: Closing of the Agility Fuel Solutions transaction
- 03.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Closing of the Agility Fuel Solutions transaction
- 26.08.2016Disclosure of large shareholding
- 22.08.2016Hexagon Composites develops next generation hydrogen cylinder for Daimler's new Mercedes-Benz GLC F-CELL
- 18.08.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the second quarter and first half year 2016
- 15.08.2016Hexagon Composites enters the CNG-for-rail market with new joint venture
- 08.08.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of second quarter 2016 results
- 01.07.2016Hexagon Composites sees increased Mobile Pipeline® investment in Latin America with substantial order to Mexico
- 30.06.2016Hexagon Composites receives U.S. DOT permit for TITAN® XL
- 20.06.2016TITAN® XL North America order for large-capacity industrial natural gas solutions
- 14.06.2016Agility Fuel Systems and Hexagon Composites announce merger to create Agility Fuel Solutions
- 26.05.2016Hexagon Composites announces joint venture agreement with Siddha Gas Technik in India
- 12.05.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the first quarter 2016
- 02.05.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of first quarter 2016 results
- 27.04.2016Leading players shaping the hydrogen industry
- 20.04.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Minutes from Annual General Meeting
- 20.04.2016Disclosure of large shareholdings - proxies received in connection with AGM
- 01.04.2016Hexagon Composites ASA issues 925,000 call options at strike NOK 20
- 30.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA - Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 30.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA : Registration of share capital increase
- 29.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA : Approval and publication of prospectus
- 21.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Minutes from Extraordinary General Meeting
- 16.03.2016Hexagon Composites - Annual Report 2015
- 29.02.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Notice of extraordinary general meeting
- 29.02.2016Hexagon Composites announces proposed private placement of new shares and strategic cooperation agreement with Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
- 25.02.2016Hexagon Composites extends long-term agreement with New Flyer Industries
- 23.02.2016Hexagon Composites receives significant Mobile Pipeline order for distribution of biomethane in the UK
- 15.02.2016Hexagon Composites acquires fuel systems integrator in Brazil
- 11.02.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for fourth quarter 2015 and preliminary results for the year 2015
- 02.02.2016Hexagon Composites ASA : Invitation to presentation of fourth quarter 2015 results
- 28.01.2016Hexagon Composites steps up Hydrogen business development
- 29.10.2015Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the third quarter 2015
- 12.10.2015Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of third quarter 2015 results
- 06.10.2015Hexagon Composites ASA: MAN Truck & Bus AG extends Supplier of Choice agreement with Hexagon Composites