Hexagon Composites receives significant Mobile Pipeline order for distribution of biomethane in the UK
23.02.2016 Stock Exchange Release
Hexagon Composites' wholly owned subsidiary Hexagon Lincoln has received an order for its SMARTSTORE® modules for the distribution of biomethane. The order is from a new customer and totals USD 3.8 million (around NOK 32 million). The gas will be produced from residual waste in the food industry and distributed to fuel multiple manufacturing plants of a high-tech industry cluster in the United Kingdom.
Biomethane is one of the key fuels enabling the global green transition. Biogas is created by the decomposition of organic matter from landfills, food production, and agriculture waste. Once cleaned of other gases, biomethane is identical to natural gas, and can be used with the same infrastructure and technology. Capturing this gas keeps it out of the atmosphere and creates a renewable fuel source.
"As the world increases its focus on reducing greenhouse gases, we expect the market for transportation of biomethane to grow substantially," says Frank Haeberli, Vice President Mobile PipelineTM. "All of our Mobile PipelineTM solutions are suited for the storage and transport of this renewable fuel."
Use of biomethane in the UK is growing, especially with the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), which provides financial rewards for buildings that generate heat with renewable sources. Since biomethane production isn't generally located on the pipeline grid, Hexagon Composites' Mobile PipelineTM products are ideal for transporting the fuel to customers.
While biomethane transport in the UK is a new market for the Mobile PipelineTM division, SMARTSTORE® has been used for this application in Scandinavia for many years, and in Southeast Asia since last year. The UK order will be delivered in the second half of 2016.
For more information:
Frank Haeberli, Vice President Mobile PipelineTM Division, Hexagon Lincoln, Inc.
Telephone: +1 402 326 5586 | email@example.com
Solveig D Saether, Communication Manager, Hexagon Composites ASA
Telephone: +47 906 34 977 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hexagon Composites ASA is a publicly listed company with its headquarters in Aalesund, Norway. The Group develops and produces composite pressure cylinders and systems for storage and transportation of various gases.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASES
- 25.04.2017Mandatory notification of trade
- 20.04.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Minutes from Annual General Meeting
- 20.04.2017Hexagon Composites enters into joint venture agreement with Nel ASA and PowerCell Sweden AB
- 18.04.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Disclosure of large shareholdings - proxies received in connection with AGM
- 05.04.2017Hexagon Composites ASA issues 1,450,000 call options at strike NOK 27
- 30.03.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 22.03.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Annual Report 2016
- 16.03.2017Hexagon Composites receives new order for Hydrogen transport cylinders
- 14.03.2017Hexagon Composites' subsidiary xperion awarded Mobile Pipeline® order in Pakistan
- 22.02.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the fourth quarter 2016
- 14.02.2017Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of fourth quarter 2016 results
- 19.01.2017Hexagon Composites signs Letter of Intent with Nel and PowerCell
- 19.12.2016Option exercised to acquire Ohio facility
- 15.12.2016New major order to Qatar
- 23.11.2016Minutes from Extraordinary General Meeting
- 23.11.2016Hexagon Ragasco awarded new significant order in Qatar
- 11.11.2016Mandatory notification of trade
- 10.11.2016Hexagon Ragasco enters strategic partnership with Lipigas in Chile
- 09.11.2016Hexagon Ragasco enters Bangladesh
- 02.11.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Notice of extraordinary general meeting
- 27.10.2016New large TITAN® 4 order for the oil and gas industry
- 27.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the third quarter 2016
- 17.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of third quarter 2016 results
- 05.10.2016Hexagon Composites acquires xperion and strengthens its position in the composite pressure cylinder market
- 04.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Closing of the Agility Fuel Solutions transaction
- 03.10.2016CORRECTION: Hexagon Composites ASA: Closing of the Agility Fuel Solutions transaction
- 03.10.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Closing of the Agility Fuel Solutions transaction
- 26.08.2016Disclosure of large shareholding
- 22.08.2016Hexagon Composites develops next generation hydrogen cylinder for Daimler's new Mercedes-Benz GLC F-CELL
- 18.08.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the second quarter and first half year 2016
- 15.08.2016Hexagon Composites enters the CNG-for-rail market with new joint venture
- 08.08.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of second quarter 2016 results
- 01.07.2016Hexagon Composites sees increased Mobile Pipeline® investment in Latin America with substantial order to Mexico
- 30.06.2016Hexagon Composites receives U.S. DOT permit for TITAN® XL
- 20.06.2016TITAN® XL North America order for large-capacity industrial natural gas solutions
- 14.06.2016Agility Fuel Systems and Hexagon Composites announce merger to create Agility Fuel Solutions
- 26.05.2016Hexagon Composites announces joint venture agreement with Siddha Gas Technik in India
- 12.05.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Results for the first quarter 2016
- 02.05.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Invitation to presentation of first quarter 2016 results
- 27.04.2016Leading players shaping the hydrogen industry
- 20.04.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Minutes from Annual General Meeting
- 20.04.2016Disclosure of large shareholdings - proxies received in connection with AGM
- 01.04.2016Hexagon Composites ASA issues 925,000 call options at strike NOK 20
- 30.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA - Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 30.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA : Registration of share capital increase
- 29.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA : Approval and publication of prospectus
- 21.03.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Minutes from Extraordinary General Meeting
- 16.03.2016Hexagon Composites - Annual Report 2015
- 29.02.2016Hexagon Composites ASA: Notice of extraordinary general meeting