Shareholder Policies in Hexagon Composites
- All shares in Hexagon Composites are freely negotiable.
- Hexagon Composites has only one class of shares.
- At capital increases all shareholders shall be treated equally as far as possible. If an unequal treatment should occur, remaining shareholders shall by consecutive measurements be offered a position as if they were included in the original capital increase.
- Transactions in the corporations own shares shall normally be negotiated over the stock exchange or at last market price.
- Special caution is required for transactions where shareholders, board members, management or any closely related of the former have any financial or personal interest.
- In the case of any significant transactions where shareholders, board members, management or any closely related of the former have any financial or personal interests, an independent third party evaluation shall exist.
IR Policy for Hexagon Composites ASA
- The Group's information policy is based on openness and equal treatment of all shareholders.
- All shareholders will receive correct, clear, relevant and prompt information. The information will be placed on this website at the same time that it is sent out to shareholders.
- Emphasis shall be placed on producing and developing central value drivers and risk factors.
- The managing director/group president normally speaks on behalf of the company. The Chairman of the Board may also speak on behalf of the company on events of a specific nature.
- The Group follows the Oslo Stock Exchange's recommendation on reporting of IR-information.
- Shareholders, investors and brokers are invited to regular presentations at which shareholders are also able to put forward their views.
- Hexagon Composites has well established procedures for informing and communicating with shareholders outside general meetings.
Key legal information
Key legal information for shareholders in Norwegian public limited companies listed on Oslo Børs or Oslo Axess: